Hi Martin.

On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 2:14 AM, Martin Stabenfeldt
<mar...@stabenfeldt.net> wrote:

> Have any other experienced problems installing the gallery extension
> with Radiant 0.9.1 ?

I just recently upgraded a site to 0.9.1 (from 0.6.something - whew,
that was fun) and upgraded the gallery extension as part of that
process. I had some trouble getting everything lined up just right,
but didn't run into the problem you're seeing, and did get everything
working right in the end.

> Any tips on how to fix it or which Radiant/extension version that is
> compatible?
>
> $  git clone git://github.com/technoweenie/attachment_fu.git
> vendor/plugins/attachment_fu
> $  git clone git://github.com/hairballopolis/radiant-gallery.git
> vendor/extensions/gallery
> $  cd vendor/extensions/gallery
> $  git checkout 0.8.1

Looks like you're checking out the wrong tag. Should be 0.9.1, to
match up with the Radiant version - not 0.8.1.

Try that, and see how it goes.

Good luck,
Chris