The spanner fork of radiant-sns-sass-filter-extension was helpful so that I could tell Radiant where to look for my _mixins.sass file.

Also, I learned that you can't mix and match the SCSS/Sass syntax in one file of a certain type (SCSS or Sass). I was trying to use @mixin/@include in a Sass file, instead of =/+.

Thanks for the help,
Wes

On 8/11/10 12:25 PM, Jim Gay wrote:
I think this was just a general question with Sass, not the SNS Sass filter extension.

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 2:18 AM, William Ross <w...@spanner.org <mailto:w...@spanner.org>> wrote:

    On 10 Aug 2010, at 17:47, Wes Gamble wrote:

    > All,
    >
    > I have a Sass file that  I am managing in Radiant.  I'd like to
    pull in a mixin to keep the Sass file clean.

    > I placed my mixin Sass file in
    RADIANT_ROOT/public/stylesheets/sass/_mixins.sass

    > I refer to it from my stylesheet with the import statement
    >
    >   @import mixins.sass
    >
    > and the file can't be found.
    >
    > What am I doing wrong?

    Nothing wrong, but you need to set load_paths in the sass_filter
    extension so that the sass engine looks in the right place for
    your mixin. There's a fork here to do that:

    http://github.com/spanner/radiant-sns-sass-filter-extension

    I wrote it quite a while ago and things have probably moved on
    since then, but it'll give you the idea.

    will

--
Jim Gay
Saturn Flyer LLC