On Sep 13, 2010, at 12:15 AM, Martin Stabenfeldt wrote:

Hi,

I´m having some difficulties to get the if_url to work with Radiant 0.9.1.

The ROOT match works, but as soon as I try to match deeper it fails.
When I visit the url site.com/blog/dssp I would expect either the CHILD GALLERY match or the DSSP match to work, but non of them does.
The template only contains one if_url.

<r:if_url matches="^/blog/$">
    ROOT GALLERY  # Matches site.com/blog AND site.com/blog/dssp
</r:if_url>

<r:if_url matches="/blog/.+/">
CHILD GALLERY # Does not match site.com/blog nor site.com/blog/ dssp
</r:if_url>

<r:if_url matches="/blog/dssp/">
    DSSP # Does not match site.com/blog nor site.com/blog/dssp
</r:if_url>

What am I missing out?

--
Martin Stabenfeldt