Hmm, that raises a unitialized consant error with Sass::Script. Much
as I love the roasters example as a starting point, I think I'll stick
with the styled blog for now. Is there a way to make dependencies
clearer for the examples, like including a sample environment.rb file
as a text file or in the README?

Thanks though.

SPH