On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 2:48 PM, Wes Gamble <we...@att.net> wrote:
> I have installed the vhost extension (with an eye to future expansion, but
> really just to easily install the crm extension).
>
> Upon installation, of course, I have no sites configured.
>
> What is the absolute minimum that I need to do to basically default my
> existing, singular site into a vhost-compatible site?
>
> Thanks,
> Wes

I'm working on getting the bootstrap process going. I don't recall if
I created the site_admin automatically for that yet, but you'll need a
user that has the site_admin flag set to true.
So you could install it and then jump into the console
(script/console) and find your user and set that flag like this:

User.find_by_login('admin').update_attribute(:site_admin, true)

Sorry I don't have more for you at the moment, but I'll try to grab
more time later to take a closer look.

http://www.saturnflyer.com