I have a 0.9.1-based radiant install that uses a custom end-user auth-
system. It uses authlogic  and based primarily on examples from reader
and members extension.

I've switched from the default cookie session store
to :active_record_store for storing session information.

And I've also ran into a problem. Both radiant admin and my custom
auth system end up sharing session. Specifically, if I have a user
that logs into Radiant admin AND into the custom auth system to view
content, the session gets messy. Thing sometimes get REALLY messy
(wrong redirects, etc).

Any way to separate session storage into different table instead of
one common one?