Mimic the calls to

skip_before_filter :verify_authenticity_token
no_login_required

from SiteController in your extension's controllers - that's how the regular Radiant pages do not require login.

Alternatively, you could have your controllers descend from SiteController as well, although that might a bit overkill.

Wes