On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 5:48 PM, swartz <netv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone know what is the easiest way to hide certain Page Types when in
> page edit form?
>
> I'm primary interested in hiding the ones my client has no use for
> (all Archive capability) and also to hide one other type that I
> created and is merely a parent page class with 3 other page types
> inheriting from it.

The way we create pages is changing in the next release. What version
of Radiant are you using?

You can override the regions of the UI with partials
See this line
http://github.com/radiant/radiant/blob/master/app/views/admin/pages/_fields.html.haml#L37

You could create an extension with a partial in
app/views/admin/pages/_edit_type.html.haml (or erb)
Radiant should load that partial instead of the hard-coded region (I think)

--
Jim Gay
Saturn Flyer LLC