On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 9:57 PM, Marc <marc.bosc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've come unstuck… and would appreciate some help...
>
> Just kicking the tires of Radiant and was having fun until I got the
> following error after installing radiant-copy-move and radiant-reorder
> extensions:
>
> SQLite3::SQLException: no such column: position: SELECT * FROM "pages"
> WHERE (parent_id IS NULL)  ORDER BY position DESC LIMIT 1

The error says "no such column: position"

Did you run "rake db:migrate:extensions" after installing your extensions?
Or run each one individually like "rake radiant:extensions:reorder:migrate"

Reorder might be written in a way that makes it difficult to bootstrap
while it is installed.
I assume that it adds information about a "position" column when the
application initializes (which happens during bootstrap) but if you
don't have that column in the database then it fails because the code
requires it.

For now, do this:

mv vendor/extensions/reorder vendor/reorder
rake db:bootstrap
mv vendor/reorder vendor/extensions/reorder
rake db:migrate:extensions

http://www.saturnflyer.com