On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 6:24 AM, Christian Aust
<christian.a...@software-consultant.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm working on two Radiant projects which need a custom model that has_many
> parts just like Page does. I used to basically copy-paste stuff from the
> original radiant views to resemble the look&feel within the views of my
> model. Is there a more standard way to reuse the tabbed view of parts in
> another model?

This is a definite goal. In fact, I'll make a github issue about it.
But I don't have any guidance for you.

I'd like to create some helpers and re-examine the html/css/javascript
to ensure that this is easy to do.

Please give your feedback on this and contribute to the prototype
where we'll work this out
https://github.com/radiant/radiant-prototype
http://prototype.radiantcms.org/admin/acme/widgets/edit

http://www.saturnflyer.com