Hi Kevin,

thank you for your answer, but i think my configuration is not optimal
and the server hangs up again after 2 hours. # Problem 2 - to write in
Database, i have solved it by use of a simple php scirpt and it works
fine.

Now, i have replaced Webrick with Mongrel, and in my apache
configuration file
i put this entries and start mongrel with this command script/server -e
production:

<VirtualHost *:80>
  ServerName www.betriebsgesellschaft.de

  <Directory />
    Order deny,allow
    Allow from all
  </Directory>

  ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/0049e.log
  CustomLog /var/log/apache2/0049a.log combined

  DocumentRoot /var/www/public/
  PassengerHighPerformance on
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
  ServerName betriebsgesellschaft.de
  redirect permanent / http://www.betriebsgesellschaft.de/
</VirtualHost>

My document Root (and radiant root) is
/var/www/public

-------

At apache restart i get this message, can you be so kind and tell me
what its mean?

[Tue Dec 14 21:00:23 2010] [error] VirtualHost *:80 -- mixing * ports
and non-* ports with a NameVirtualHost address is not supported,
proceeding with undefined results

(I am sure the mistake is here)

Thank you for your help and a look in your above mentioned config file
would very helpful for me.

Regards and Thanks
Thomas