I have investigated a solution with bundler capistrano radiant and rvm
for the company I am currently working with several weeks ago.

The deploy.rb file starts with this line: #require "bundler/
capistrano"

It has a simple task to install the bundle on the remote server, which
looks like this:

task :bundle do
  run "cd #{release_path} && bundle install --without test"
end

And gets called before the symlink with this line: before
"deploy:symlink", :bundle

I have to start another radiant project which uses the same
infrastructure next week, so I might come across some errors which
luckily have not occurred so far. :-)

I hope this helps
Christoph