Thanks that worked, but after following the instructions (https://
github.com/digitalpulp/radiant-sphinx_search-extension) I now get
"undefined tag `search'" when I try to create a simple search page.
Any ideas? Is there a step I somehow missed?
I saw a post here with the same issue, but he fixed it by re-cloning
the git repo which is not an option for me as I installed it as a gem.
On Dec 22, 11:43 am, Joshua Danger French <j...@vitamin-j.com> wrote:
> On Dec 22, 2010, at 12:37 PM, Todd wrote:
> > I just installed the SphinxSearch extension and any rake tasks I try
> > to run (in this case radiant:extensions:sphinx_search:migrate) are now
> > fail stating "uninitialized constant ActiveSupport::Notifications".
> You're loading (through no fault of your own) Thinking Sphinx 2.0, which is
> incompatible with Rails 2. Update to radiant-sphinx_search-extension 0.9.4,
> which specifies the correct version of TS; or uninstall TS 2.x and re-install
> v1.4.1 by hand.