Mohit,

I went down the same route, but found it was more trouble than its
worth.   I ended up backing out all the multi-site stuff for now.

I believe that the guys working on edge-radiant are planning to make
sure one of the multi-site extensions (there are a couple) work before
release of radiant 9.2, and they say its coming soon, so my strategy
is to wait for that happen.

If you do decide to go ahead and try, I would recommend using
spanner's site or multi-site extension, and then have a look at any
other extensions you are using for open compatibility problems.

Mitch