It looks like it's a DB-level constraint that's throwing the error as
opposed to something at the model level .. still figuring out how to
correct this ..

SQLite3::ConstraintException: column name is not unique: INSERT INTO
"snippets" ("name", "updated_by_id", "created_at", "filter_id",
"updated_at", "created_by_id", "lock_version", "content", "site_id")
VALUES('google_analytics', NULL, '2011-02-14 05:59:51', '',
'2011-02-14 05:59:51', 1, 0, 'blam', 2)