Thanks all for the great work on Radiant.

I have built a simple little extension that sets up @font-face styles
correctly for all browsers based on fonts found in the assets
collection.

The problem is the extension conflicts with the "Reader" extension.

Specifically my extension needs to modify the behavior of show_page in
the site controller.   I basically copied the way group does it using
alias method chain.

Everything works fine until I include the reader, group, forum
extension set.  Then it gets into a stack overflow inside of the
site_controller.

I am probably just missing something simple that I need to do to make
sure this all works together.

By the way, I think you will like this little extension:  It looks for
font file in the paperclipped assets database and builds a the style
sheet needed to serve fonts on any browser.  Works very nicely with
the fonts built by font squirrel.