There will be a lot happening this week.
I'm planning to hack on Radiant most of the time, so RailsConf should
bring some updates.

The last pieces for 1.0 are bug fixes and the asset manager.

Please contribute! (https://github.com/radiant/radiant/issues)
We'll have a release candidate out *this week* in the very least, if
we don't get the full 1.0 done.

http://www.saturnflyer.com