Hello,
I'm really new to radiant, I've just set up a little blog about my sailings
there : http://shagshag.mlet.me

As there are some technical terms, I'd like to find or create a little
glossary (dictionnary) extension.
There would be a database of words and associated definitions, that seems
simple enough.
What I can't imagine how to do, is before displaying any content, subtitute
any word found in the glossary database, by a tag enabling a little tooltip
to display the definition.
How that sounds to you ?
I've never programmed anything with Radiant, so please tell me where I can
find any useful information, which extension I could use as a base, if you
please.

Regards, and thanks a lot for your work.