Thanks Jim

 just getting ready to start on a Radiant site and I think I'll start with
RC2

I'm debating, with myself, between heroku and a vps.  I saw the /tmp/ fix
for heroku in environment.rb - but are their separate issues with the sass
support writing to the file system  - anything else involving rc2 that would
point me one way or the other