Benny, thank you very much for this extension. I've been using forms and
forms_mailer, but have been looking for something that provides file
attachment functionality. So I was excited to see your reply to Rachel.

My first attempt was to install the radiant-mailer-extension gem (trying to
do things the "new" way) and discovered that it didn't work. The
<r:mailer:file /> tag wasn't being recognized. I then went to your github
page, selected the "with_attachments" branch, downloaded into
vendor/extensions, and everything appears to be working well.

Any plans to gemify your with_attachments branch?

By the way, works fine in 1.0.0-rc2!
--
marshal