Hello,

 I'm really stuck with this problem for 3hours already. Can someone
help me with
 my dilemma? Whenever I tried to submit the form in my Contacts page,
and I'm
 using a different language for example japanese. It goes to the thank
you
 page but in the default language, english. Here is my code in my
mailer
 part:
 subject_field: subject
 from_field: email
 redirect_to: /<r:slug/>/<r:translate ja="thankyou_ja"
en="thankyou_en"
 zh="thankyou_zh"/>/
 recipients:
   - jovhenn...@yahoo.com
 and my slug in my thank you page is correct.
 ja=thankyou_ja;en=thankyou_en;thankyou_zh
 So what am I doing wrong here?..
 I'm still researching if there's a way to change the content-type of
the
 mail to be sent in the mailer. Is there a mailer tag for changing the
 content-type?..or is it irrelevant to my problem xP

 Thank you and God Bless!!