Hi I need to have a search function for my Radiant site. It needs the
following:
1. Able to support UTF8. So non-english character search would be visible
2. Able to search files. If the site has a link to a file, it must be able
to search for the contents inside as well.
3. Have a API, so that the radiant site can inform the search engine to
reindex some certain pages if some changes are made. Either deletion of
pages or updating of contents.
4. Able to exclude some urls from the search results.

I tried thining_sphinx, however, it won't be able to search within files
e.g. PDF. So I can't use it. Any suggestions would greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Shanison