Hi all,

I have some methods that needs to be used by all helpers in the
extensions. So I need to add some methods to ApplicationHelper. I
can't just create the application_helper.rb in my extensions, it will
just overwrite the application_helper in radiant and only my own
methods in the application_helper.rb is visible.

I tried to do ApplicationHelper.send(:include,
MyExtensions::ApplicationHelperExtensions) when activating the
extension. However, those methods in ApplicationHelperExtensions are
also not visible to my helpers. I tried to use rails console and do
ApplicationHelper.instance_methods.include?('my_method_name')

It returns true. I don't understand why my helpers are not able to
pick up those methods. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.