On 17 Jan 2012, at 15:28, Jordon Bedwell wrote:

> 2012/1/17 Bjørn Michelsen <bj...@bmichelsen.no>:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I am using the latest version of the Tiny-Paper Extension with Radiant
>> 0.9.1. The problem is that the extension does not seem to work with
>> Internet Explorer 9. That is, clicking the buttons in the toolbars have
>> no effect. It does, however, work in Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari.
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>
> This is a pretty broad question and pretty broad description.  We
> cannot diagnose an error with 'it works in everything but IE9' being
> implied, because we have no idea what error you are getting.  Please
> provide an error so that we can try to help you if we can.

Question seems ok to me. Buttons don't do anything in IE9, no error messages.

The problem is very likely to be with the included version of the TinyMCE
toolbar. It will be ancient, and TinyMCE is full of browser-specific hacks. It
is now supposed to be compatible with Explorer 9, so you might just be able to
upgrade it:

        http://www.tinymce.com/download/download.php

You would need to replace the /javascripts/tiny_mce/ folder.

Let us know how you get on.

best,

will