Diogo Chaves said the following on 02/02/2012 02:19 PM:
> Hi, I have a radiant site that I need to convert to HTML. I remember I
> did a couple of years ago with an extension (but I can't find it now).
>
> The extension "browse" trough all the pages and save then in html. So
> after the process I end up with a directory that contains all the
> pages, the css, js and images.
>
> So I take the hole package and send to a server (to serve just the
> html, no database or rails needed).
>
> There's any extension that can do it nowadays?

When I need to do this I don't use a radiant extension, I use Wget or cURL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wget
> Wget can optionally work like a web crawler by extracting resources linked
> from HTML pages and downloading them in sequence, repeating the process
> recursively until all the pages have been downloaded or a maximum recursion
> depth specified by the user has been reached. The downloaded pages are saved
> in a directory structure resembling that on the remote server. This
> "recursive download" enables partial or complete mirroring of web sites via
> HTTP. Links in downloaded HTML pages can be adjusted to point to locally
> downloaded material for offline viewing.

http://www.gnu.org/software/wget/manual/wget.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CURL
http://curl.haxx.se/

or http://curl.haxx.se/docs/comparison-table.html

My personal preference is for Wget.

--
Never criticise somebody until you have walked a mile in their shoes.
That way, they're a mile away, and you have their shoes.