1.0 was always going to be the last release for Rails 2

There was a lot of development done for Rails 3, but the upgrade
process for Radiant has been painful for a long time. Despite protests
from others, I insisted that we stick to Rails 2 because there were
bugs, missing features, and plenty of painful history of upgrading.
I didn't want to cause problems for developers with existing
installations by jumping to Rails 3 and changing the architecture.
There's a lot more that we can do by making serious changes an a major
number release.

I've already started work for 1.1 to see if we can remove dependencies
from the gemspec and put them into the Gemfile so that you can more
easily opt out of certain features. After that, we'll resurrect the
rails3 branch and start clean.

I'll likely begin pushing Rails 3 changes into the master branch tomorrow.

--
Write intention revealing code #=> http://www.clean-ruby.com