On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 8:08 AM, Marshal Linfoot <mlinf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I've started testing the extensions I use in production with a fresh install
> of radiant 1.0.1. The scheduler extension from Sean Cribbs is one I've used
> for years and with a minor change, it works. However, it's vendored and as
> an exercise I created a gem version on my laptop. Tested it with bundler and
> it works!
>
> Can someone tell me the correct way to make this kind of change and give it
> back to the community? Should I fork a copy from github? And then what?
>
> PS. I'm not a developer, just a tinkerer, so please excuse if the questions
> above are dumb.

If you just want to have a page *appear* on a certain date, then
you'll just need to set the published date to that. This is now
built-in to radiant. If you want the page to *disappear* on a certain
date, then you'll need the scheduler extension.

What feature do you need?

Also, never be afraid to ask questions. Try something out, post your
detailed problem here and I'm certain you'll get help.

--
Write intention revealing code #=> http://www.clean-ruby.com