Hi everyone,

I have an app I have upgraded from 0.8.6 to 1.0.1, and all the specs
are working fine, except for the integration specs. Running them
generates the following error immediately:

no such file to load -- file_not_found_page (MissingSourceFile)
/Users/craig/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.8.7-p334@nzffa/gems/activesupport-2.3.14/
lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:184:in `require'
/Users/craig/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.8.7-p334@nzffa/gems/activesupport-2.3.14/
lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:184:in `require'
/Users/craig/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.8.7-p334@nzffa/gems/radiant-1.0.1/spec/
datasets/file_not_found_dataset.rb:1

This is true if I run "bundle exec rake spec:integration", or if they
run as part of a full spec run.

Although my app is an upgrade, I've disabled all extensions and still
get this issue.

Line 1 of radiant-1.0.1/spec/datasets/file_not_found_dataset.rb does
indeed try to require 'file_not_found_page.rb'. If I require this file
from within the console of my app, it works fine. So, possibly this is
an issue related to include paths. Potentially this may relate to
which exact version of cucumber I'm using. My Gemfile.lock includes:

    cucumber (1.1.9)
      builder (>= 2.1.2)
      diff-lcs (>= 1.1.2)
      gherkin (~> 2.9.0)