On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:38 AM, jsmorris <jsmor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am setting up a radiant 1.0.1 instance via gem install.  I have created my
> radiant site with rbac_base, settings, and a custom extension that I am
> developing.
>
> I have my radiant instance up and going, but I am getting an error when
> trying to upload any type of image as an asset.  However, I have
> successfully added pdf and text files as assets.  The error I am getting is
> below.  I have paperclip configured to filesystem.
>
> Any advice on how to troubleshoot this will be appreciated.  My google
> searches haven't come up with anything useful.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason
>

> Paperclip::NotIdentifiedByImageMagickError in Admin/assetsController#create

Check whether you have installed Imagemagick and MiniMagick on your system.
Use following command to check imagemagick :
$ convert -v
Version: ImageMagick 6.6.0-4 2012-04-30 Q16 http://www.imagemagick.org
Copyright: Copyright (C) 1999-2010 ImageMagick Studio LLC

If you got above result then its installed.
After that check  minimagick, if it is not installed then install
then. Hope your problem will be solved after this.

--
Mandeep Kaur
http://mandeepsimak.wordpress.com/