Dear Sir/Madam

I have moved a radian site from one host to onother
I have upgrade the engine so now I am running
radian 1.0.1
and thanks to your help I memaged to import the old website.

I have noticed a difference between the old installation/webserver
and the new one
I have at least one page on the new server
to which I am unable to add child while on the old server (with radian
0.9) I still can add child.

Both the pages have the indication (Archive) near the page name
and the very next child is  in both cases "%B%Y Archives (Archive
Month Index)"

Is there any further information I should look for in order to have a
better understanding
of the problem?

Thank you for your support.

Best regards