Jim,

Thank you for the link! One question that I don't see answered in the
documentation, regarding this line:

 Radiant::AdminUI::Tab.send :include, TabExtensions

Which returns this failure: uninitialized constant Radiant::AdminUI::Tab

Is there an class that's replaced  Radiant::AdminUI::Tab that we should be
extending? I went back through the change history dor admin_ui.rb but
couldn't find where Tab was removed or what replaced it.

That said, I've already forked the extension and will make public any
updates I make to this. Thank you!

Eric