I'm a product manager, not an engineer, so please forgive my ignorance....

Is it possible to run Radiant as a separate app from a RoR app running
3.2.x?  But have the 2 apps appear to the user as being "one.?"

For example, we have an app that is currently being upgraded to Rails
3.2.x. We were running Rails 2.3.x and Radiant 0.8.1 to serve articles
pre-registration.  Think of the articles as being "marketing pages."  So in
effect, Radiant was running along side our main app.

We have Radiant in a separate Git repo from the main app.

Can we upgrade Radiant to 1.1.3 and still have it run alongside the main
app?  And have both be using Ruby 1.9.x?

Thanks for your help and feedback!

Kevin

--

---