Hi,

Just trying radiant using DB2. One of my initial concerns is the
performance (to display a web page) is not great.
I have added the stmt_conc literals piece of sql, and the logs are now
written to fiel (rather than display) which speeded it up a bit, but still
quite slow.
Just wondering if the DB2 connection is using 'pconnect'
(permanent connections)?
Any other performance improvements that can be made?

Thanks

Ben

--

---