On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Errol Siegel <errolsie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Say, for example, that I want to output a list like this:
>
> <ul>
> class="other-class">even more text</span></li>
> class="other-class">even more text</span></li>
> class="other-class">even more text</span></li>
> </ul>
>
> Are there any built-in tags (or known extensions) for iterating over a list
> like that? It would be nice to avoid duplicating all those tags for a long
> list.
>
> I know I can just write my own tags to do this, but before I do so I wanted
> to see if this feature already exists.
>
> Thanks!

Errol,
It's not clear to me which parts you expect to be different.
We have iterators like children:each but there's nothing that takes an
arbitrary set of data for iteration.

Are you looking for something like this?
<r:iterate collection="…">
  <r:item>…
This doesn't exist. But it's hard for me to understand what you want
the radius code to look like. Can you give an example of that?

-Jim

--
Write intention revealing code #=> http://www.clean-ruby.com