I updated radiant from 1.0.0.rc4 to 1.1.4, but run into an error:

Writing PID to /tmp/org_zelfbescherming_cms/pids/thin.0.pid
Using rack adapter
WARNING: It seems you do not have Bundler installed.
WARNING: You can install it by doing `gem install bundler`
Radiant could not be initialized. Have you run `bundle install`?'.
Exiting!

when I start the site with script/server, it works on 0.0.0.0:3000 via
Webrick. I use postgres as the db and normally thin as the server. I also
tried to use a clean new project, bit I run into the same problem.

Bundler is definitely installed and working.

It looks as if there is a problem going from thin to rack to bundler, but I
have no idea what it could be. I would be very happy with a pointer in the
right direction.

Thanks,

valmiki

--