New installation from Github clone on 5/27/2014.
Postgresql 9.1 database
Debian Wheezy with all updates
Rails 2.0.0

When I try to run the db:bootstrap ["RAILS_ENV=production bundle exec rake
app:db:bootstrap"] {your INSTALL.md needs to be updated}, I get through
creating the tables and the administrative user.

Then I am asked:

     Initializing configuration...........OK

     Select a database template:

     [1-0]:

Regardless of my selection here, I receive the following error message:

rake aborted!
TypeError: can't dup NilClass
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.0.0-p247@radiantcms/gems/highline-1.6.21/lib/highline.rb:711:in

`dup'
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.0.0-p247@radiantcms/gems/highline-1.6.21/lib/highline.rb:711:in

`format_statement'
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.0.0-p247@radiantcms/gems/highline-1.6.21/lib/highline.rb:617:in

`say'
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.0.0-p247@radiantcms/gems/highline-1.6.21/lib/highline.rb:734:in

`explain_error'
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.0.0-p247@radiantcms/gems/highline-1.6.21/lib/highline.rb:306:in

`rescue in ask'
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.0.0-p247@radiantcms/gems/highline-1.6.21/lib/highline.rb:310:in

`ask'
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.0.0-p247@radiantcms/gems/highline-1.6.21/lib/highline.rb:361:in

`choose'
/var/www/cms/lib/radiant/setup.rb:79:in `load_database_template'
/var/www/cms/lib/radiant/setup.rb:22:in `bootstrap'
/var/www/cms/lib/radiant/setup.rb:10:in `bootstrap'
/var/www/cms/lib/tasks/database.rake:43:in `block (2 levels) in <top
(required)>'
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.0.0-p247@radiantcms/bin/ruby_executable_hooks:15:in
`eval'
/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.0.0-p247@radiantcms/bin/ruby_executable_hooks:15:in
`<main>'
Tasks: TOP => app:db:bootstrap

It appears that this part of the setup.rb:
(load_database_template(filename)) is supposed to set up the database based
on config[:database_template] but this value does not appear to be
initialized anywhere.

Where should this value be initialized, and where are the database
templates?