Thank you for your help. The problem was related to the ruby version I was 
using. It was 2.2, while I discovered radiant is working with 1.9 only. I used 
RVM to select 1.9 and everything went fine. I also upgraded the installation 
from radiant 1.3 to 1.4 without problems. As a side note, I noticed in the 
radiant web site home page it is mentioned that the last version of radiant is 
1.3 while it seems is 1.4. Many thanks again for your support. Long live 
radiant!

-- 

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Radiant CMS" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to radiantcms+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to