No I avoid "programming" in favour of higher level coding.
That's the whole point of using the powerful Radiant "<r:>" tools

Why not some kind of parametrized snippet?

The HTML output of the fragments I posted is quite adequate.
Its violating the DRY principle of pasting that fragment over and over that
annoys me.