I'm using 1.1.4
This has happened a number of times.
I create a new project and edit pages for a while on my desktop workstation
locally.
Machine shuts down and comes up over a number of days.

After a point the 'tabs' in the page edit vanish.

What do I mean?
if you click on a item in "contents" you go into page edit mode.

You should have a title and under that a "more" button that display the
"slug" and breadcrumb" when clicked, and when clicked again hides them.

Below that there should be a set of tabs for the predefined page parts and
a button for creating a new page part.

A combination of CSS and javascript makes this happen, so I understand.  I
don't know the details.

What I get when I've been using the tool for a few days is as if the
css/javascript has somehow broken.

The slug and breadcrumbs fields are there regardless and won't go away on
clicking the 'more".

All the page parts are visible at once, down the page, with no indication
of which they are.
There are no tabs to view them one at a time.

The new page_part button doesn’t work.

Its not the browser failing javascript.  I can create a new project and
start it ip on another port and this fresh one works OK side by side with
the older one not working properly.  I've just run that: one on port 3000,
one on port 4000.  Viewed in the same browser.

Why it degenerates like this I don't know.

Does anyone have any ideas or tests I can further perform?

--

---