On 6.1.2017 12.32, Kaiser Cheng wrote:

We find a NAS  needs MSCHAP instead of MSCHAPv2, how can I do?

the final response:
       MS-CHAP2-Success = "<0>S=058DEBD426DD8F71AE7BB6FA0DC5C18F7FC576E9”
how can we make radiator has MSCHAP response?

Hello Kaiser, you can solve this to configure the NAS or the device that orignates the authentication request to use MSCHAP. I don't think it's possible to downgrade MSCHAPv2 to MSCHAP on Radiator's side. Typically the clients that support these authentication methods have ways to set them with configuration.

Thanks,
Heikki

--
Heikki Vatiainen <h...@open.com.au>

DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.