On 26.1.2017 12.12, Patrik Forsberg wrote:

It looks like DefineFormattedGlobalVar is not working correctly.. I have

Currently DbDir is formatted so that you'd need to do this:

DbDir /etc/radiator/raddb

We could change it so that how you were doing it would work again, but that would not help with the current version. For this reason I'd say the easiest fix is to change the configuration a little.

Thanks,
Heikki

--
Heikki Vatiainen <h...@open.com.au>

DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.