Hello all -

On this topic, I always find it preferable to have all my Handlers do simple
positive matches, then at the end of the list have a default Handler that deals
with “everything else”.

I personally find that having “complicated” Handlers makes troubleshooting
later on that much more difficult.

YMMV of course.

Now, that said, for “advanced players” you can also use a list of default
Handlers together with Identifiers in each and an <AuthBy Handler> in the first
one to do the selection.

See the example in “goodies/authhandler.cfg”.

regards

Hugh

> On 18 Feb 2017, at 06:14, Christopher Bongaarts <c...@umn.edu> wrote:
>
> On 2/15/2017 8:06 AM, Vangelis Kyriakakis wrote:
>>      Is there a way to use attributes in an OR way? e.g. <Handler
>> Client-Identifier=abuse OR User-Name = user>.
>>      If not then it would be a very handy feature to implement.
>
> One way to accomplish this would be to put the Handler contents into a
> separate configuration file and Include it in two Handlers:
>
> <Handler Client-Identifier=abuse>
> include %D/abuse_or_user_handler.cfg
> </Handler>
> <Handler User-Name=user>
> include %D/abuse_or_user_handler.cfg
> </Handler>
>
> --
> %%  Christopher A. Bongaarts   %%
> c...@umn.edu
>           %%
> %%  OIT - Identity Management  %%
> http://umn.edu/~cab
>   %%
> %%  University of Minnesota    %%  +1 (612) 625-1809    %%

Hugh Irvine
h...@open.com.au

DIAMETER, SIM, etc.
Full source on Unix, Linux, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.