Hello Patrik -

Nice to hear from you btw…

If you already have the IP addresses and the corresponding device type to be
used as the Identifier in an SQL database, it would be trivial to generate the
list of Client devices with a ClientListSQL statement to instantiate them at
run time.

See section 5.10 in the Radiator 4.16 reference manual (“doc/ref.pdf”).

And yes the Identifier is available for both RADIUS and TACACS (you should do
some tests though of course).

See the corresponding sections in the manual.

Otherwise, yes there is a PreClientHook, and a ClientHook. Note that a global
ClientHook will be run by all Client’s.

cheers

Hugh

--