Hello Hugh,

Sorry for the late reply, I found that the client device(Mikrotik) randomly discards the reply, here is a debug log:

http://pastebin.com/vx39kT0A

Is there any workarounds for such issue?

For SQL, I have set timeout to 0 to prevent having radiator backoff and it didn't timeout for almost 1 day now.

Thank you

Mahmoud.