On 10.3.2017 5.50, Kaiser Cheng wrote:

Could we do IMAP auth with google oauth2 support?

https://developers.google.com/gmail/xoauth2_protocol

Hello Kaiser,

I'd say AuthBy IMAP is not a good tool for this. While there's an IMAP interface involved, and it could even work, there could be various problems with this approach, technical and administrative, such as Google's terms of service.

Thanks,
Heikki

--
Heikki Vatiainen <h...@open.com.au>

DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.