Hi,
>    Hello,
>    Has anyone successfully integrated Radiator's MACSEC (802.1AE) solution in
>    their enterprise? If so, has anyone succeeded with a Windows Macsec Client
>    other than AnyConnect?
>    Thanks :)

the deafening silence you got from the first time you asked this 4 days
ago probably sums up the situation.

I havent used RADIATOR for such deployment/tests - but I'm more interested
in your second question.... what Windows MACSEC clients are there *other* than
AnyConnect?
(just asking as I've not been lookign at client MACSEC for a little while...did
check out
the AnyConnect behaviour..... and just do MACSEC between switches on
inter-campus links.

alan