I am working with some cambium wireless equipment. So far I have been able
to get radiator the send back Access-Accepts, and the device is able to get
online and browse.

However I am seeing some weird behavior, I am seeing another request for
the anonymous user that is accepted after the actual user is sent the first
accept. Any ideas why this maybe happening?

The other issue I am having is that the accounting data (start/stop/alive)
are logging as the anonymous username. I have tried using EAPAnonymous %0
option, I've tried adding in just a accounting handler, I've tried the
eap_anon_hook.pl, as well as the eap_acct_username.pl scripts to no avail.

My Access-Accepts are sending the correct username, however, it appears the
device is not using that as some do when it is passed the right username in
the access-accept for the rest of accounting.

I have attached my handlers, as well as a level 6 trace debug. Any help
would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
--

[image: photo]
Michael Tipton

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request>
        PreProcessingHook file:"%D/handlers/eap_anon_hook.pl"
        AcctLogFileName %L/%{Client:Identifier}/%m%d%y.log
</Handler>
<Handler>
        SessionDatabase customer

        PasswordLogFileName /var/tmp/password.log

        ## Hooks
        PostAuthHook file:"%D/handlers/postAuth-hook.pl"
        PreProcessingHook file:"%D/handlers/preProcessing-hook.pl"

        ## Forward Account Data to Central server else log to local DB
        <AuthBy RADIUS>
                AddToRequest Signature=customer,Token=%R
                IgnoreAuthentication
                #NoForwardAuthentication
                Host xx.xx.xx.xx
                AcctPort 5051
                Secret mysecret

                # If no reply is received, send it to the AuthBy SQL below
                NoReplyHook sub
{Radius::AuthGeneric::find('AcctDB_customer')->handle_request(${$_[0]});}
        </AuthBy>

        <AuthBy FILE>
                EAPType TTLS
                EAPTLS_CAFile %D/certificates/cacert_aaasvr.pem
                EAPTLS_CertificateFile %D/certificates/aaasvr_cert.pem
                EAPTLS_CertificateType PEM
                EAPTLS_PrivateKeyFile %D/certificates/aaasvr_key.pem
                EAPTLS_PrivateKeyPassword xxxxxxxxx
                EAPTLS_MaxFragmentSize 1000
                AutoMPPEKeys
                EAPAnonymous %0
        </AuthBy>

        AcctLogFileFormat %Y%m%d
%H:%M:%S;%n;%{NAS-IP-Address};%{Acct-Session-Id};%{Acct-Status-Type};\

%{Timestamp};%{NAS-Port};%{Acct-Delay-Time};%{Acct-Session-Time};\

%{NNS-User-Type};%{Acct-Input-Octets};%{Acct-Output-Octets};%{Framed-IP-Address};\
                          %{NAS-Port-Type};%{Acct-Terminate-Cause}
        AcctLogFileName
/var/log/radacct/%Y%m%d_au%{GlobalVar:auPort}-ac%{GlobalVar:acPort}.accounting
</Handler>