Back in 2013 (and with another employer), I migrated from the Auth Proxy to
Radiator when the AuthBy DUO functionality was released.  For us, the Auth
Proxy worked fine, but the change was about being able to seamlessly leverage
the other capabilities of Radiator without having to link in another
authentication box.  We ran it for 3+ years without issue.

Hope that helps!
Dave

On 5/22/17, 6:21 PM, "radiator on behalf of Jennifer Mehl"