Hi,

I have altered a running Radiator instance to talk to the MySQL database via
the network it was previous on the same box (no issues). The handler has been
altered from dbi:mysql:Radiator to dbi:ODBC:Radiator

When testing using radpwtst I get Access-Reject when a replyattr is greater
than 81 character, if I shorten the replyattr of the same user to 81 characters
I get Access-Accept

A tcpdump has proved that the whole replyattr is being received, isql also
receives the whole replyatti when used to query table.

I am getting the same behaviour on a the below boxes, the perl and unixodbc
vary per distribution
RHEL Radiator 4.17
RHEL Radiator 4.19
Ubuntu Radiator 4.19

Any guidance appreciated

Thanks
Chris

Unless otherwise stated, this email has been sent from Fujitsu Services Limited
(registered in England No 96056); Fujitsu EMEA PLC (registered in England No
2216100) both with registered offices at: 22 Baker Street, London W1U 3BW;  PFU
(EMEA) Limited, (registered in England No 1578652) and Fujitsu Laboratories of
Europe Limited (registered in England No. 4153469) both with registered offices
at: Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE.
This email is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are
subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not
guarantee that this email has not been intercepted and amended or that it is
virus-free.