Hello Robert -

My personal preference is to only define positive matches in my Handlers,
followed by a catch-all Handler for anything else.

I find it much simpler to understand - YMMV.

regards

Hugh

> On 5 Oct 2017, at 12:35, Robert Blayzor <rblayzor.b...@inoc.net> wrote:
>
> I know the following is possible..
>

> <Handler Client-Identifier = /_FOO/, Service-Type = /Framed/>
>

> But is it possible to do a “NOT” ie, something like:
>
> <Handler Client-Identifier = /_BAR/, Service-Type != /Framed/>
>

> != seems to throw:
>
> Bad attribute=value pair: Service-Type != /Framed/
>

> --
> inoc.net!rblayzor
> XMPP: rblayzor.AT.inoc.net
> PGP:  https://inoc.net/~rblayzor/

Hugh Irvine
h...@open.com.au

DIAMETER, SIM, etc.
Full source on Unix, Linux, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.